Last updated: 18th December 2017
If you use our application, then you agree to all the terms below.
We create and maintain our applications to provide the public with photographic images. Using the applications and their contents, you agree to comply with the following terms, which we may change at any time.
This application is our property.
The application belongs to us and we ask you to act accordingly and follow the instructions that we provide. In addition, please do not change our things, do not sell our things and do not do anything illegal with our things.
(1) You must adhere to any additional conditions or restrictions;
(2) Unless otherwise limited, you may do so only for your personal and non-commercial use or for fair use, as defined by US copyright law;
(3) Uploading, copying or using in any way Site Content for commercial use is prohibited;
(4) You may not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices, including without limitation, information about authorship, credits and copyright notices that have been posted, including images of open content;
(5) You can not delete or modify the contents of the application;
(6) All parties uploading, printing or using the Site Content in any way represent and warrant that their use will comply with this license and that they will not violate or violate the rights of any other party or violate any contract with or legally. Any other parties.
Some digital images may include people or objects for which a third party may claim rights, such as a trademark, copyright, confidentiality or publicity rights. We do not represent or guarantee that all images intended for downloading as open content. As a user, you are responsible for ensuring that there are no restrictions based on the rights of third parties.